Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A New Year, a New Fad

I have just discovered this fad called Blogging, where one writes a semi-daily account of one's activities and reflections on life. I went running into Jamie's office (my coworker) to share my newfound discovery and was confronted by the fact that apparently it's all the rage and I'm the only person in the entire world who hadn't participated in it thus far.
Since I'm all for trying out new things - and since this fad seems less painful than piercing or kickboxing - I decided to start one and see how it goes...although I have to admit I've never really considered my daily life momentous enough to write about.
If there is anyone else out there who has been living in a dungeon over the past year, and is wondering what the heck I'm talking about, some example blogs that entertain me daily are
Joi and This Fish. Feel free to check them out.
Actually, from what I hear, blogging was a fad in 2004. Sooo last year. But since it's new to me, I still want to try it. So here I go again, attaching myself to the world of "cool" and "in" just a hair too late. Or in this case, a year too late. One day "almost cool" will be fashionable and then I'll be set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home