Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tick Tock

Sometimes I swear this kid is trying to come out via my belly button. She doesn't seem to have any intention of actually coming out any time soon via the right direction. But she sure has become active during the day and has recently been experimenting with attempting the splits. OUCH.

The good news, I guess, is that the gymnastics seem to be during the day, as opposed to at night. But I'm getting a little battered and more than a little ready to be done.

Looking forward to the day when people can come up with something to say to me besides comments about how enormous my belly is. Like the greeter at church that just laughs when she sees me coming through the door.

YES I GET IT, PEOPLE. I LOOK LIKE A FREAK AN NOBODY CAN FIGURE OUT WHY I'M NOT FALLING FORWARD. I'M GLAD I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU.

Fortunately, my doctor has agreed to an induction on the 17th if baby hasn't come by then. At least I know I won't be going past that date. Still seems like a lifetime away from now though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home