Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ruffles Make it All Worthwhile

Ah, the start of another month. A month closer to THE DAY in which our lives change forever. The ever-approaching day which still seems to be removed by at least half a lifetime.

Went to a baby shower the other day (not mine) in which I got a lesson in diapers. And was made futher aware that I know next to nothing about children. Or their bodily functions. Here's hoping that our child inherrits my intestinal tract so we don't go through quite as many diapers.

I was also informed that it's quite practical, and many parents find preferable, to use cloth diapers instead of disposables, because of their recyclable nature and cost-saving abilities. This I do not understand.

SCREW THE ENVIRONMENT, I AM NOT PUTTING POOP IN MY WASHING MACHINE.

As far as the cost factor, yes, I realize that disposable diapers are far more expensive than cloth diapers. But the way I see it, it's like owning a car instead of a bicycle. Exceedingly more expensive, yes. BUT YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT. I can eat Ramen.

On another note, I got my Old Navy order in today...and ran around showing off cute little green and yellow baby outfits. It was not actually my intention to go online and order baby clothes, seeing as how I have no baby yet, but I was ordering maternity clothes and got...distracted.

There is nothing cuter than a miniature pair of bluejeans with little ruffles at the bottom. And that's a fact.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the darling new outfits. I'm with you on the disposable diapers.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home