Friday, November 11, 2005

Along came my Little Button

Once upon a time, I had this idea that Stay-At-Home-Moms had more time on their hands during the day than any person really needed.
Once upon a time, I understood that showering was the first priority upon waking in the morning.
Once upon a time, I completely underestimated the value of being able to pick up blankets, tissues and nail clippers off the floor with my toes.
Once upon a time, the idea of washing dishes and tying shoes with one arm was absurd.
Once upon a time the notion of "sleep when the baby sleeps" sounded so simple.
Once upon a time I had time to blog at least once every few days and looked with scorn upon those who let their blogs slip into dormacy for weeks at a time.
Once upon at time, I remembered what 8 hours of continuous sleep felt like.

And then one day, I became a mom. And all the rules went out the window.
And were replaced with one beautiful face and a never-ending appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home