Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Good Thing, Bad Thing

Good thing: Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
Bad Thing: Said Mocha Coconut Frappuccino has been discontinued by Starbucks. Must settle for plain Mocha Frappuccino.

Good Thing: Opting for healthy smoothie instead of traditional Mocha Frappuccino
Bad Thing: Finding out (after finishing it) that smoothie has more calories than Mocha Frappuccino

Good Thing: Remembering to bring book for slow periods at work
Bad Thing: Forgetting to bring reading glasses

Good Thing: Going home during lunch to get reading glasses and accidentally being there when the pest control guy shows up and needs access to the locked gate
Bad Thing: Being late in returning from work because pest control guy showed up

Good Thing: Finally having reading glasses at work
Bad Thing: Never having a chance to read because suddenly things are busy

Good Thing: Being really busy at work
Bad Thing: Being really busy at work because of crappy project

Good Thing: Going home after crappy project.
Bad Thing: Getting stuck in rush hour traffic because of crappy project

Good Thing: Arriving home to find that long-awaited scrapbooking supplies have arrived. Can finally continue scrapping pages that have been put on hold waiting for supplies.
Bad Thing: Still haven't finished writing lesson (aaaggghhh) so scrapbooking gets put on hold again

9:00PM. I think I must be the biggest procrastinator in the world. I just created a myspace.com account (like I'm ever going to use that) to keep from doing my writing assignment for 10 minutes. I'm having a really hard time with this one for some reason. I'm supposed to write a 750-1000 word short story. Piece of cake, right? Wrong. I think I've started over completely at least 4 times already. Sigh. So far I'm 675 words into my latest draft and my story hasn't gone anywhere. Double sigh. Why is story-writing so easy when it's NOT for an assignment? Grrrrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home