Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Norton Anti-Valium

Norton Anti-Virus and I have a mutal hate-hate relationship. It seems I can never successfully download a subscription renewal to save my life. This time I ordered the CD version because at least if I have trouble downloading, I still have the DISK SO I CAN TRY AGAIN. I seem to have more luck with disks than with internet downloads anyway.
But even when you purchase the disk and pay the $7.95 to have it shipped to you, you still have to download the Personal Firewall part from the internet.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT AFTER MUCH PAIN, PERSEVERANCE, LOSING THE COMPUTER'S ABILITY TO RECOGNIZE THE PRINTER, AND A FEW MENACING THREATS LATER...

I HAVE TRIUMPHED! Personal Firewall successfully installed on my machine. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home