Monday, January 31, 2005

Admission is the first step

Boss-Man accused me of being addicted to Quiznos.

I am NOT addicted to Quiznos.

I am a creature of habit, rendered incapable of developing new and exciting ideas for pick-up lunch cuisine, especially when left with a 2.5-minute* timeframe in which to make such decisions.

Be ye not so quick to judge, lest ye be proven inescapably WRONG.


*I work in the Restaurant Capital of the World. Literally. There are more restaurants per capita here than anywhere else on the entire planet. Therefore, everybody and their mother's brother comes here to eat between noon and 1pm. As a result, 2.5 minutes is the window of time between the realization of "I need to get lunch before noon or I'll be standing in line for 45 minutes," and noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home