Friday, February 18, 2005

Secret's Out

To regular readers, it may have appeared that I have not been doing much blogging over the past week. Despite appearances, I have been doing a decent amount of blogging, but have been unable to POST any of it because of the fact that I am aware that my parents read this blog. But now the secret's out of the bag, so all is revealed. To catch up on what an eventful week this has been, please check the following newly posted entries:

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3 (2/14)
Going Digital (2/14)
Valentine's Surprise (2/14)
Good News (2/15)
Like Wow (2/15)
"An-ti-ci-pa-tion..." (insert music here) (2/17)
Brilliant! (2/18)
Announcements (2/18)


PS: I think last night was a whopping success. Both sets of new grandparents are very excited and are now debating over who gets to be "Grandpa" etc. My dad had that giddy smile on his face the whole night and would spontaneously burst into giggles on occasion. I love that. I have to admit that while I'm still warming up to the whole idea, it does help to watch everone else be so excited.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger Stereoette said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo excited ;o) okay. back to normal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home