Friday, April 01, 2005

April's Fool

I get giddy this time of year. This is the time in Texas when winter ceases and I can put away the sweaters and dark colors, but the scortching summer heat hasn't arrived yet.
This weekend I'm dragging my family to the Dallas Arboretum to take scads and scads of pictures of budding flowers (I hope the tulips are in!) and fill several pages of my scrapbook with a collage of color. J hasn't decided if he's going or not, but what he doesn't know (or won't until he reads this) is that he's going to be under immense pressure to go with us because I WANT A PICTURE of the two of us with some pretty flowers.
Seriously, since I'm usually behind the camera, we don't have nearly enough pictures of the two of us. And with #3 on the way, I have a feeling that he/she will be the focus of most of the pictures taken after a certain day in October. Which I'm sure is going to make my cats happy and drive my dog crazy.
And I finally have a spare battery because I have not once gotten through an arboretum trip in which my camera hasn't died way to early.
Don't know why, but I've been a little scrap-happy recently. Sure, I always like to scrapbook but over the past couple of weeks it's been more of an...obsession. Which is doubly unfortunate because I have run out of pictures to scrap (hence the arboretum trip) and when I'm in the mood to scrap and can't, there's only one thing left to do. SHOP. Yes, danger is my middle name. Found a new scrapbooking store in Frisco that is AWESOME and I could totally live there. And between weddings, new houses, birthdays, and OF COURSE, BABY, I have lots to shop for this year. Hee hee hee...
Anyway, it's supposed to be a lovely April weekend and I plan to take full advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home