Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, Jamie has returned from the Great European Quest and things are slowly returning to "normal." And she brought me the cutest Italian over-the-shoulder bag!
Apologies to all who have called and emailed over the last two weeks and have not received a response. I'm trying to sort through my inbox now and get through that in a timely manner, now that I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off anymore. There is something to be said for having some downtime at work...or at least having a lunch break, which is a luxury I have been unable to indulge in for the past few weeks.
I addition to being swamped at work, extra-careerular activities have been full as well. J and I are closing on our wonderful house this Friday, we've hit a new milestone in pregnancy and I've been working on planning a bridal shower.
So my blogging time has been more than a little restricted. Again, trying to correct that now that things are getting less hectic at work.
More updates soon, I promise. Though I'm not fool enough to define the term "soon." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home