Friday, January 21, 2005

I know something you don't know...

I know something you don't know (insert nanny-nanny-boo-boo tune here). That now makes a total of 3, count them, three pieces of personal gossip information that I am privvy to at this moment in time. HA. Am I easily entertained or what?

You gotta love casual Fridays. There's nothing quite like throwing on an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt to make you feel better about going to work for one more day out of the week.

Guess what??? I DID IT!!! Last night I finally finished my writing assignment (insert Chariots of Fire music here)! Granted, it's not the best thing I've ever done, and it borders on completely ignoring the directions. But it's done and that's what matters to me right now. That's what gets me through today, knowing that my free time this weekend will not be spent punching keys into a keyboard, staring at a computer screen, and hitting the "Delete" key 57 million times. Yes, fifty-seven million.

Nor will it be spent in guilt over not doing the above. I had a guilt dream last night about this assignment. Actually in my dream the assignment was an oral presentation on the Atlantic Ocean and I got attacked by a biting lobster with no arms. But I think it was because of this writing assignment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home