Friday, February 04, 2005

Mr. Innocent

Don't be fooled by the picture. Those innocent eyes kept me up all night. Chewing, pacing, smacking, and other mid-night activities were the pleasure of our dear pup in the wee hours of the morning.
I woke up at 2:00am to the sound of a sock being mangled. Another sock had already lost its threads of life and had been discarded on the floor. WHERE DOES HE KEEP GETTING THESE???
From 2-3:00, I kept waking up with a start to the sound of more socks being mauled, and would leap out of bed only to find Hastings playing with the rope toy. It's amazing how a rope toy ceases to sound like a toy in the middle of the night.
It was imperative that he make a trip outside at 3:00am. 3:30 was time to play tug-of-war with the rope toy...and it was quite confusing to him why neither of us were up for the game. Obviously we didn't understand how cool the rope toy was, and needed it dropped on our faces for closer examination.
Evidently my hand was in desperate need of grooming at 4:30 this morning and became subject to a multitude of sloppy kisses. When it was suddenly pulled under the pillow, my elbow made a suitable replacement.
I was late to work this morning because my brain needed a trip to Starbucks, evidenced by the fact that I ordered the wrong drink (how the heck did "Mocha Frappuccino" come out as "White Chocolate Mocha"???) and had to get back in line to re-order. Anybody want a white chocolate mocha?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home