Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh, by the way...


IT'S A GIRL!

I don't think I've mentioned that because when we found out I was in the throws of trying to run an office by myself, so there wasn't a lot of time for blogging. But the sonogram has confirmed that we are doomed to be fending off the obnoxious onslaught of PINK that will undoubtedly be following us around for the next several years (I've already made an arrangement with my mom - I call before I come pick up the baby from her house, and before I get there, she will remove any pink adornments that may have found their way onto my child in the meantime).

But we are both looking forward to pigtails, softball, and all the other little things that come with having a girl.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised to be told that we are having a girl. I was pretty convinced that it was going to be a boy...based on the activity level of this little bundle. I swear, sometimes I think I've got a monkey in there instead. And these 11:30pm aerobics sessions have got to stop.

But overall, the pregnancy is going well and has been relatively easy. Can't ask for much more than that.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger Stereoette said...

well hurry up and decide what color the room will be so i can crochet Baby a not-pink blanket --oooh, cashmere ;o)

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Jane Dark said...

Congrats! Though isn't a name with double E's in it almost equivalent to the pinkest of pinks?

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Amy said...

The nursery is morphing into a nice shade of yellow as we speak :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home